Mathru vedi is a fellowship of the mothers of the parish recognizing Mother Mary as the model of our faith, family and community life. This group has been vibrant in our Church since its inception on 1995 providing support to our church's spiritual, cultural, social and organizational activities. The members of the Mathru vedi are primarily all the mothers of the parish.
Mission & Objectives
Our mission is to grow and share a caring, supporting and encouraging fellowship of mothers by nurturing body, mind, and spirit through friendship, prayers and offering service to each other. The spirit of Mathru vedi is to promote happy and devotional families in our parish. This forum provides the mothers a voice in our church community. In essence, Mathru vedi contributes to all aspects of parish activities to support and strengthen its vision to grow as one worshiping community.
- Promote spirituality and Christian faith among fellow women.
- Grow together in faith, sharing and love.
- Take a lead role in charity oriented work.
- Promote the importance of group worship and group thinking.
- Visit and console the sick and bedridden.
- Participate actively in social activities of the churc